Plug Adapter Power Converter, Travel from USA to U.K. Plug; Part# CP-3

by PHC Enterprise, Inc.

Part #: CP-3

In: American-USA 2-pin

Out: U.K. 3-pin (UK Outlet)

Converts USA 2-pin plug to => U.K. 3-pin

Travel conversion plug when traveling to the U.K.  Please note this DOES NOT convert the voltage.  To be used with switching power supplies that have the universal input voltage that covers 220V.